Make Your

I have an Interagency Access Pass/Senior Pass   [ ? ]

*Do not check this box if you have an Annual Pass.

International Applicants

We Encourage a Diverse Workforce

Thank you for your interest in working at The Oasis at Death Valley, located in Death Valley National Park. We attempt to employ international students each season on a limited basis; however, we do not sponsor the students.

In order to work for our properties, it is necessary for international applicants to be students and to have a J-1 Exchange Visitors’ Visa. (The J-1 allows for cultural exchange for work and travel.)

The agency listed below can assist students. You will need to apply to the agency for placement.

Council on International Educational Exchange –

It is the policy of our properties to retain a copy of your I-94, IAP-66, and unexpired passport. You must have valid J1 status and an IAP-66 form authorizing you to work in the United States.

We have been asked to pass on some basic guidelines to international students that inquire about employment. Government regulations require that Council on International Education Exchange (CIEE) is subject to the following government regulations:

  • Must be 18 – 28 years of age.
  • Must be a full-time student at the time of application.
  • Must have a maximum of 4 month work period during summer vacations.

Check Available Positions & Apply Online Today